Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweet Sunday

"Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!"
"That's the ticket"
"Woah!!! I wasn't expecting it to taste like that!"
"My first blanket tent"
Checking it out
Peek A Boo!
Here I come

TA DA...Here I am!

Due to some pretty nasty weather on Sunday church was canceled and we had a "Sweet Sunday" at home. It was a much needed family day and we had a ton of fun. Isaac was pretty persistent about wanting a bite of Daddy's ice cream and he got more than he bargained for when Daddy gave him a little taste. He didn't think twice about another bite!
A card table and a few diaper boxes helped make Isaac his first blanket tent. He wasn't exactly sure what to think at first but it didn't take long for him to learn that he loved going in and out. We love having Daddy home to play. It was such a fun day, too bad every day can't be a snow day!

2 comments:

Mark and Laura said...

It was nice to have a day at home with the family. I can't remember the last time that all of us were home all day without going anywhere. I'm glad you all enjoyed the time together also.

Laura

Amy Hatfield said...

I'm sure that won't be your last blanket tent! The pictures were so cute. Praying for you, Jen.
Love, Amy