Monday, April 21, 2008

Meet Samson

Meet Samson, the newest member of the Rupnow family!

Samson looks forward to meeting you all and playing with puppy cousins at family get togethers.
Had you going, didn't I?!

So really, meet Dana, she is a Great Dane puppy (yes, puppy) who belongs to our next door neighbor. She is one of the most well behaved dogs I have ever seen in my life! She is a trained therapy dog. Isaac has found her to be quite interesting and loves to be around her. She gives big kisses, Isaac Loves it! He thinks its just hilarious! We get the joy of a well behaved pet without the work and cost...IT'S GREAT!!!!




2 comments:

Mark and Laura said...

You are hillarious!!! We need a neighborhood dog too so Andrew can enjoy it and I don't have to care for it.

Anonymous said...

What a good looking kid and the dog looks like a wonderful addition to the family :)

Dr. Concrete