This past year has brought a lot of changes for our little family and we have so much to be thankful for.
We have a loving God who sent His son to save us.
I have a wonderful Husband and Father to our child.
Family and Friends
Safe Move
Tyson LOVES his new job
I LOVE my job
and the list could go on and on....
Here are a few pictures of our first Thanksgiving away from Iowa
Isaac helped chop cranberries
Tyson carved the turkey
The whole meal
Not to bad for my first pie
We have a loving God who sent His son to save us.
I have a wonderful Husband and Father to our child.
Family and Friends
Safe Move
Tyson LOVES his new job
I LOVE my job
and the list could go on and on....
Here are a few pictures of our first Thanksgiving away from Iowa
Isaac loved the pie & whipped cream
1 comment:
I'm so glad you all were able to have a nice Thanksgiving together. I'm proud of you for cooking the whole traditional meal. I may have been tempted to just forget it if it was just going to be us. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment