Since Tyson and I got married I've planned to make goodies to give to our neighbors and have never gotten it done. This year was a must now that we have a little one who is VERY hands on. We spent the day Saturday baking and after church on Sunday we decorated. Note to self, bake during the week, frost and decorate on Saturday! We had a great time. Before when I've used the mixer Isaac has always just wanted to watch, but not this time. He thought it was great to run the mixer with Daddy.
So much fun! I haven't really had the nerve to let Andrew help me with my cooking yet. I've thought about it and I know he would LOVE it but so far my limit has been making toast. =) I'll have to let him help me make cookies this year.
I'm heading to TX with the kids on Saturday to spend some time with my parents. Then we'll all be back in KS for Christmas. We'll head to Iowa over New Years to celebrate Christmas with Mark's family. What are your plans?
1 comment:
So much fun! I haven't really had the nerve to let Andrew help me with my cooking yet. I've thought about it and I know he would LOVE it but so far my limit has been making toast. =) I'll have to let him help me make cookies this year.
I'm heading to TX with the kids on Saturday to spend some time with my parents. Then we'll all be back in KS for Christmas. We'll head to Iowa over New Years to celebrate Christmas with Mark's family. What are your plans?
Post a Comment