Wow...It has been so long since I've updated! Things have been pretty crazy around our house for the past few months. In November we found out we are expecting baby #2! We were able to make our little announcement to family while we were home in December for Christmas. Upon returning home, I learned the "joy" of morning sickness. I'm convinced whoever came up with the name "morning" sickness is full of it, cause let me tell you it was morning noon and night in this house! Tyson's parents came to visit in February for a week and ended up babying me as much as their grandson since I was still sick. It was such a blessing to have extra hands! Not only did one set of grandparents visit, but two...my parents also made a visit before heading to Florida. God knew I needed a break obviously!!! Things are going much better now as we've gotten over the sickness hump and we are looking forward to meeting our little girl. That's right...a girl!
Our days are now filled with playing outside and starting to head to the swimming pool. Isaac made his first official swim of the year by accident. Checking the water temperature while holding Daddy's hands he tripped, fully clothed, into the kiddie end...who needs swimming trunks!
Here are a few pics from the last few months!


No comments:
Post a Comment