Friday, January 25, 2013

Not Where I Belong

Our sweet little boy accepted Christ as his Savior on Jan 2nd! Praise the Lord!!!!

He came into our bedroom multiple times early that morning and had been told to go watch a little bit of cartoons. He didn't seem to understand the need for five more minutes hahaha and came running in one more time and said ,"Oh and I asked Jesus into my heart last night", turned and took off running to the living room. Mom jumped out of bed and followed quickly behind and asked "what did you say".
I: I asked Jesus into my heart last night
M: oh you did?!
I: uh huh
M: "What did you say"
I: "Thank you for sending Jesus to die on the cross for my sins, and...sorry for all the bad stuff I do"

What a wonderful answer to prayer!!! Praise the Lord! So happy for this amazing decision and praying he continues to Love Jesus and Seek Him!

This isn't the best video but couldn't help but share them Jammin out to Not where I Belong by Building 429

No comments: