Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Family joined us at the beginning of the month to help celebrate Isaac's 1st birthday! (Yes, I know...a little late on the post! It has been crazy busy around here!)
His first birthday shirt
Reading one of his new books
ELMO! Need I say more?!
Yummy cake...in my hair
SO TIRED!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Laura said...

Too cute! I'm so glad he had a good birthday party.

Welcome home! I'm sure you all are tired from all the travel. How did it all go. I am anxious to hear about the trip to LA.

I changed my plans for Andrew's birthday cake. I'm not going to the train cars because I didn't have everything bought before Mark lost his job and I don't want to spend any more money than necessary. But I do have a new idea that I am planning to try. Hopefully it will turn out cute also.

There's so much to catch up on. We'll have to walk soon!

Laura