The first two pictures are of a tree that was uprooted close to LSU. The rootball was at least 7 feet in diameter. These pictures are of different areas along the coast that Tyson received from the DOTD.
I'm so glad you made it through your first hurricane. My parents got hit really hard with Ike and were without power for 12 days. Thankfully they had a generator to keep their refridgerator running.I hope you all are recovering well and getting settled back in. Just think...hurricane season will be over soon! =)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you made it through your first hurricane. My parents got hit really hard with Ike and were without power for 12 days. Thankfully they had a generator to keep their refridgerator running.I hope you all are recovering well and getting settled back in. Just think...hurricane season will be over soon! =)
Post a Comment