Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kids




We are still very much in the adjustment stage of having more than one child...I think this may be the third time I've been on the computer LOL! Hopefully we will get into the swing of things soon and I'll be able to update a little more frequently. I can't complain though, we've got pretty good kids! Isaac has been great at helping out and likes to help take care of his baby sister.
Isabel has shown us just how true it is when people tell you "no two children are alike". She's a wonderful little girl who knows exactly how to demand something! I have a feeling there is some serious drama ahead in life! But, it has been so sweet to see those first little smiles and hear those little baby coos again.

1 comment:

Mark and Laura said...

It's okay to still be in the adjusting stage. You just moved too (don't forget). Those are 2 of the most stressful events a person can go through let alone at the same time. =)

Things for us are going pretty well. We have been busy. I miss our chats and wish we lived close.